The IFBT International Beach Tennis is an international non-governmental and non-profit organisation whose goal is to promote all forms of Beach Tennis and Gym Racket around the world.
IFBT establishes the official rules for the competitions.
IFBT is Approved and Registered on June 13, 2020 by the Government of Catalonia (Spain) with number 64606.
The Headquarters location is established in:
Passeig de Torras i Bages, 95-99 local 8
Barcelona – Catalonia (Spain)
The objectives of the IFBT Association make it the natural successor to the Associazione Dialettistica IFBT, founded and registered in Italy in 1995.
The purposes of the IFBT are:
- The promotion of sport values, sportive association, and the promotion of Beach Tennis sport
- Make known Beach Tennis through training courses
- Organization of seminars and meetings
- To promote the practice of physical and sports activity in the appropriate physical, medical, and sports conditions
- To promote internationally at the highest level of individual members and associated members in the field of Beach Tennis
- To arbitrate and resolve disputes between its members and, in general, to ensure that the principles on which the IFBT is based are respected, taking measures that may seem convenient to defend the interests of the partners from all points of view, including international
- Establish, maintain relationships, contacts and negotiations with Associations, Federations and in general Sports entities
- The IFBT may join third parties in federations, confederations, or unions, by express agreement.
- The IFBT will be able to create a Sports Section, to perform sports especially Beach Tennis.
The mission of IFBT is to encourage, promote, and develop the practice of Beach Tennis around the world.
A project that is socially responsible.
A project with equality between men and women in decision-making bodies.
A project accessible to all.
Healthy habits for society.
Sport for all.
Develop respect for all cultures through participation in sport.